ARE YOU GETTING A REGISTRATION ERROR? (I.E.):
Beginning FALL 2012 the Registrar's office implemented a NEW repeat policy that may be affecting how you register for ASA courses with the same course number but DIFFERENT topics.
Please note because the Registrar's online registration system is NOT sophisticated enough to know that previous enrollments are of different topics, when taking multiple 189A, 189B, 189C, 189E, 189F, 189G, 189H, or 189I courses you will need to follow the steps below to register:
7 EASY STEPS FOR STUDENTS and STAFF:
1. Student will need to provide ASA Program Coordinator with Student ID#.
2. Program coordinator will verify course is truly NOT a repeat and TOPIC differs from previously taken course (i.e 189B Hamamoto, 189B Min, 189B See, etc.)
3. ASA Program coordinator will create approval letter with authorized Chair signature and student name and ID #.
4. ASA Program coordinator will send signed electronic letter to the Registrar’s Office to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and request for student to register for course.
5. The Registrar will process request and contact ASA Program coordinator to confirm student is approved to register for course.
6. ASA Program Coordinator will electronically confirm with the student he/she is authorized to register for course.
7. Student will register for course via SISWEB utilizing CRN in course/class catalog.
QUESTIONS? REGARDING THIS NEW POLICY AND PROCEDURE PLEASE CONTACT THE ASA PROGRAM COORDINATOR.